We drink Grog. We Blog. Sometimes in that order, sometimes not.
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Test Of Faith
I would like to officially announce that as of 10pm Sunday I have taken a vow of dehydration.

No alcohol shall pass my lips for the next 40 days and 40 nights. Now before people start screaming "BLASPHEMER" and "HERETIC" I believe I should explain. Jesus wandered for 40 days and nights in the desert (no doubt constantly cursing himself for not packing the street directory) before reemerging to forge one of the worlds largest religions.

I too hope to humbly emulate old JC and upon the completion of my ardous labour I, with the help of a select and blessed few, will set up a religion that shall sweep the world and unite all under its drunken banner.

I shall still attend prayer meets but will of course be on the iced waters.
posted by Trojan @ 3/29/2005 04:19:00 PM

Post a Comment Back to the Front Page


Copyright © 2005 ThatFilthySpringbok.com | Contact ThatFilthySpringbok