We drink Grog. We Blog. Sometimes in that order, sometimes not.
Thursday, March 24, 2005
Unoffical Vote Counts as at 24th April 1755Hrs
Well I counted the votes that where on the comments log:

William Shatner 15
Ron Hitler Barassi 12
Dennis Leary 3
Christopher Reeves re-animated corpse 1
Drakk 1
Kermit the Frog 1
Prince 1
Tom Waits 1

It really it is a close race with William Shatner and Ron Hitler Barassi.

Lets pull together and get everyone to vote for Shatner.
posted by Tucker @ 3/24/2005 06:02:00 PM

Comment by Blogger Trojan @ Posted at Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:53:00 PM 
Di and I went to the official Willy S fan site and posted about the vote for pope. Thus far the three responses have called us nuts. My question to them though is 'who joined the William Shatner fan club?' Answer You ya fucking freaks. I'm merely trying to get your hero voted pope, get off my fucking back.

*cough, composes self*

So. Yes. Hopefully some votes from there will come our way.

Comment by Blogger Tucker @ Posted at Monday, March 28, 2005 4:34:00 PM 
Well Oz, what do you expect from a bunch of Treckies... As far as their concerned he is of the higher power.

Well I just threw some more fuel on the fire, I just joined and left another Vote for Shatner post. I cant wait for the flack ;)

As far as their concerned: He cant be Pope cause he is God. So the question is God, are you Shatner??

Post a Comment Back to the Front Page


Copyright © 2005 ThatFilthySpringbok.com | Contact ThatFilthySpringbok